- 一 Strive to be a consistently-developing company
- 一 Take on change
- 一 Contribute to the world and its people
- 一 Pursue happiness for employees
- Management vision
- Contribute to the realization of a sustainable society
- Management policy
- Create business through IT technology education and contribute to societal development
- Course of action
- Be a group that values the creation and continued realization of new products, services and mechanisms
The company name "SERAKU" embodies and expresses the underlying philosophy of our company, with our management philosophy at its core. SERAKU is derived from "静楽" (kanji pronounced as “sei” and “raku”). We chose to make "静楽" read as “Seraku” for a more friendly and familiar feel, but the two individual kanji “静” (sei) and “楽” (raku) symbolize our management approach since they originally mean the following.
A kanji made up of two smaller kanji compounds 青+争, ”青” (the kanji for “blue”) expresses water, and “争” (the kanji for “competition”) expresses movement. Even a flow of water similar to that from a stream eventually becomes a great river and goes on to pour into the vast ocean. Such water then becomes known as “静” when it is no longer slowed down by anything, like an ocean. This expresses Seraku’s desire to grow big and strong like an ocean, and like “静”.
This kanji (meaning “ease”) represents a state of well-being and the belief that our relationships with all stakeholders, including shareholders, clients, partners and employees,build a good relationship.
"A drop of water that falls from heaven becomes a stream, and while nurturing the happiness of many, it eventually becomes a great river. The great river pours further into the ocean and establishes itself."
- CORPORATE IDENTITY
- Our company logo also expresses the flow of water and our desire to one day become a big and strong company, like a big river, and eventually, an entity that is not slowed down by anything, like the ocean.